Thursday, March 20, 2014

Good News: Puppy Update!

I just emailed the breeder last night for an update about the pregnancy and turns out that everything is going swimmingly! The puppies are expected to be born around April 1! Which is, as you know 12 days away! Less than two weeks! I'm not sure how many puppies she's pregnant with, nor how many are males and females, but it's so very close! Just around the corner!

I can't believe it! We're going to be new mommies very soon, everyone! I'm so very excited. In other news, our redecorating and puppy prepping the house is going rather well.

Yesterday, my Duckie with a help from her dad moved out and donated a large hutch (that was in our room) as well as one of our couches (that was in our living room). We mounted the tv in our room up, and set up the puppy crate!


We're still working on rangling those pesky cords in. We'll end up moving the crate forward away from under the tv. But for now, that's where it will stay. As for our living room, everything opened up much more which is really nice.


I feel like I keep saying this but we are in the final stretches of perfecting everything. This week has been quite a whirlwind of events, and I've been hired as an after school library assistant at a high school as well as a cataloger at a historical society. I'm continuing work at my retail job for now, and am hoping to get a call back from another Library Assistant position. I'm going to be a very busy girl, but I want to make sure that we have that much more financial cushion should anything happen. 

Big news for me and for my girlfriend as well! She's going to her orientation today for her beauty school! She got a call last minute yesterday to see If she was still interested in starting this month - if not, she would have had to wait until May! So this is really great news! I am so proud of her and so excited that she gets to do something she loves. She says that she's very nervous because of how much she's invested into this school, but I hope she makes a lot of new friends and really enjoys herself! 

We're almost there! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com