Saturday, April 5, 2014

The New Mommy and Daddy

Hi Guys!

I told you all yesterday that I'm still in search of a female Dally, and that I forwarded my deposit to another breeder. Well, I wanted to show you guys some great photos of the Mommy, Selia of Fiacre Dalmatians and Moses

This is a recent photo of Selia in her happy happy state - showing a bit of a belly. She is LUA and is also homozygous dominant. She's won many awards and is absolutely beautiful!

(photo credit: Fiacre Dalmatians Blog

And this is Moses, the daddy. 

(photo credit: Black Diamond Dals) 

He is a handsome liver spotted male. Both of the parents have CHIC health clearances (CERF, BAER, OFA, and Thyroid). All of the puppies will be LUA. 

I really hope that they have enough females with this litter! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com